These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website and any product/service you ordered at www.withlovetasnim.com (together or individually “Site”), with operations of the Site by Nuffnang Sdn Bhd ("Company", "we", "our", "us").
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use this Site, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use our Site.
By using our Site, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through our Site (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
4. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Content found on or through this Site are the property of Nuffnang Sdn Bhd or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
6. Prohibited Uses
You may use this Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use this Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of this Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Site or interfere with any other party’s use of this Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access this Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Site or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of this Site, the server on which this Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to this Site.
- Attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Site.
8. No Use By Minors
This Site is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using this Site, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of this Site.
9. Intellectual Property
This Site and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Nuffnang Sdn Bhd and its licensors. This Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Nuffnang Sdn Bhd.
10. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on this Site infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorised on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through this Site on your copyright.
11. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on this Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com.
12. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Site (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialise) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
13. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Site may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Nuffnang Sdn Bhd.
Nuffnang Sdn Bhd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
14. Limitation Of Liability
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however it arises (including attorneys' fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration in instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, if there is a liability found on the part of company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
15. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Site and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding this Site.
16. Changes To Site
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Site, and any service or material we provide via our Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users.
17. Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Site after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorised to use the Site.
18. Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
By using our Site or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms or service and agree to be bound by them.
20. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: email@example.com.